REVOCATION RIGHTS FOR CONSUMERS
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor
can be attributed to their self-employed professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods, if you
have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these will be delivered in one go;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, provided that
you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and they are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Anna Talvitie, Frauenstr. 34, 80469 Munich, phone number: +491733644676, email
Address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail).
inform you of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form for this
however, is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send us the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to pay you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with
Except for the additional costs resulting from you choosing a different type of delivery than that offered by us,
have chosen the cheapest standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the
We have received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that
you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in none
In this case, you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that
you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this
contract, send it back to us or hand it over. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the deadline of 14
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to an examination of the quality,
Characteristics and functioning of the goods is not due to the necessary handling of them.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the
consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but no earlier than 30 days after
conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market on which the entrepreneur
has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if
their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the sealing is broken after the
delivery has been removed.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Anna Talvitie, Frauenstr. 34, 80469 Munich, email address: anna@anNEXino.com :
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.